Chimaera 400 1996 for sale. Dark starmist green. Half leather trim. 40000 miles. Email for full details.
Work done in recent years:
1. Tick over system redesigned, eliminates stepper motor.
2. Goodridge brake hosed fitted, giving big improvement in braking.
3. Suspension bushes replaced and thrust washers renewed.
4. Ball joints renewed.
5. Rear brake discs and pads renewed.
6. Radiator grill redesigned to allow better cooling. Looks much better than the original (I would say that!) and can be removed and replaced in 30 seconds.
7. Megasquirt capacitive discharge ignition system installed giving increase in power, torque and economy. Fitted and set up by Dale Bladen of Bailey Performance.
8. Distributor cap and rotor arm renewed.
9. Magnecor ignition leads fitted.
10. Alarm siren renewed.
11. Rear hub oil seals renewed.
12. Engine oil changed every 3000 miles or less.
13. Anti-roll bar links renewed.
14. All usual service items renewed.
15. Various minor mods and items renewed.
Some of these items have been replaced as a precaution as the car is 20 years old.