Profile / Job Role
Please direct all membership enquiries, detail changes etc to the Club Office (Tel; 01952 822126), rather than to Committee members. Members are reminded that most of the Committee Members are volunteers and therefore your co-operation is requested in phoning before 9pm please!
Office Manager - Alison Brown (non commitee post)
My job profile as TVRCC Administrator.
- Dealing with all aspects of membership, renewals, new members and dealing with members of the public, who may be potential members. To promote the Club to people I meet.
- Inputting of data and editing of the Club’s database system, which contains records of all current & past members.
- Distribution of overseas/ late renewals & new member’s magazines, estimating numbers for each month print run.
- Production and mailing of renewal notices, including sticking of labels and stuffing of envelopes.
- Ordering of stationary items for the day to day running of the office and promotional paper work including postcards, application forms and windscreen stickers.
- TVRCC central store for show equipment, taking bookings from organisers and arranging shipping and returns of equipment.
- Purchasing and marketing of Regalia items and maintenance of the online shop.
- Populating and development of the Club’s Direct Debit payment scheme, including entering all new payers, renewals and BACS transactions.
- Attending committee meetings and liaising with all members of the committee.
- Booking and attending TVRCC national events and Le Mans, processing of entries including taking payments and ticket mailing. Regalia sales at events and meeting members.
- Maintenance of our offices in Newport, including vacuuming and window cleaning. Tea and sandwiches for visitors.
- Technical advice and guidance to members and non members over the telephone, including help when buying your first TVR.
- Banking of cheques and processing of credit card payments. Weekly reports to the Club’s accountants.
- Welfare of members of staff.
- Posting of news items on the homepage of the Club site.