We remain committed to bringing you Sprint magazine but this will give us the opportunity to provide follow on multi-media articles. For example we can cover restoration stories or Track Days with video features.
We believe that the role requires about 8 hours a week. The time will be split across multiple days to ensure timely engagement, responses and posts.
Weekend coverage is also desirable.
We are willing to consider sharing the role across two or three people.
This role is focused on the management, engagement and reporting on Social Media
The second stage, once resources and processes are in place, will be to increase content contribution. This is likely to include:
• Events -national and local when appropriate
• TVR News - upcoming new car announcements, car showings etc
• Press coverage in other magazines and online
• Members benefits reminder - recruitment
• Merchandise promotion
• Sponsor and Advertiser support
• Member stories - restorations, track days, tours,
• Community and Charity support
Additional skills in copywriting, photography or video capture and editing would therefore be extremely beneficial to the Club.
if you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Mark Tickle at email@example.com